533 - The Road to Sugarbeet Success
Maximizing productivity and profitability from your sugarbeet crop presents different challenges every growing season. However certain basic practices lay the foundation for success every year. These practices are the American Crystal Sugar Company Agronomy Gold Standards.
Which Agronomy Gold Standards need more attention on your farm in 2010?
Goals and Objectives
Many Opportunities Exist to Learn About New Technologies and Production Practices
- Attend NDSU/UM seminars
- Your Way to Grow meetings in each district
- The International Sugarbeet Institute, March 17-18
Alerus Center, Grand Forks, ND
- Review Ag Notes issues
American Crystal Sugar Company Grower Seminars
- Fargo Holiday Inn: (Tuesday), February 2, 2010
- Grafton Parish Center: (Thursday), February 4, 2010
- Alerus Center, Grand Forks: (Tuesday), February 16, 2010
"Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Attend the NDSU/UM educational seminars to get the latest research updates and recommendations so you can decide what to change. See how your checkoff $$$ are being used.