Recommend The Best Varieties For Each Field
Growers and agricultural staff should jointly review each field's history to select sugarbeet varieties with the best combination of disease resistance and revenue potential for each field.
The Variety Selector is intended to assist growers in selecting appropriate seed varieties by identifying varieties with characteristics that are known to be consistent with the information provided by the grower. (New Format)
Official Coded Variety Trials
Variety & Freight Comparison Calculator - Members only
This application allows the user to compare 2 seed varieties and look at their differences. It also gives the user the ability to compare freight costs across three different receiving stations.
Ag Notes 583 - Variety Selection: Challenges and Opportunities - 8/22/2013
By filling in the required data in the shaded boxes, this application will determine how much seed you'll need to purchase this year.
Disease and Insect Management Presentations
- 2015 (root maggots, root aphids, Rhizomania)
- 2014 (root aphids, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia)
- 2013 (Rhizoctonia, Fusarium Aphanomyces, Erwinia)
- 2013 (root maggot, leaf hoppers, spider mites, root aphids)
- 2012 (Aphanomyces, Cercospora, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Rhizomania, Root Aphid, Root Maggot, Springtail)
Sugarbeet Production Guide