Sugarbeet Production Guide
Shareholders input their specific field information in this application. Each factor is then assigned a point value based on research data. The fields are then numerically ranked and a suggested order of harvest recommended. Three fields can be compared to each other at any given time.
This application will help the user adjust your harvester to different soil conditions and problems your facing in the fields.
Gator Excel Calculators
Ag Notes - Harvest
- 584 - Harvest Startegies to Maximize Profit
- 514 - 2008 Crop: Finish Successfully - 2009 Crop: Plan Ahead
- 487 - Harvest Strategies to Maximize Profit
- 474 - Knowledge is the Key to a Successful Harvest
- 459 - Don't Just Accept Harvest Losses REAP WHAT YOU SOW
- 445 - Harvest Goals - Maximize Yield, Minimize Field Losses and Tare, Optimize Beet Storage